We recently re-designed our website and expanded our coverage beyond hearing tests, to cover all types of medical testing.
The number and variety of medical tests available to Americans continues to explode.
With the advent of DNA screening and improvements in molecular biology, more and more diseases are now detectable using simple and inexpensive tests.
Most medical screenings are still administered by medical professionals in a hospital or lab environment, but more and more home test kits are coming to market on popular retail sites like Amazon.com, Walmart.com and Drugs.com.
This blog covers the newer medical tests coming to market and basic health screenings that everyone should consider.
Our objective is to help you become more informed medical test consumer.
For example, here are some of our latest articles:
- Medical Examinations That Most People Need
- Medical Screening Tests – 5 Ways They Can Harm Your Health
- The Pros And Cons Of Medical Tests
- DNA Tests: Connecting Lost Relatives And Medical Histories
- STD/STI Testing Moves Online
- Hair Drug Tests Are Becoming The Norm
- DNA Screening For Cancer: A 2015 Update
Thanks for checking out our new site. I look forward to chatting with you soon.
No related posts found...